So the original idea was to build “One-Stop-Shop for NFTs”. It’s was very ambitious to post it like that I get it. So we were thinking instead of that to focus on one cool thing — an Eth-to-Flow converter tool. If it works, we can help speed up the NFT community’s transition to Flow.
A tool that helps convert NFTs from Ethereum to Flow blockchain.
Ethereum has great NFT products with good usage and a rich community of collectibles fans. A lot of value was generated so far. The Flow will need it from the start so why not help bring it.
How It Works
- Connect your Ethereum wallet.
- Selects the NFTs that you want to convert.
- We fetch all on-chain/off-chain data that we need to do that.
- Then we mint exactly the same NFTs but on Flow…
- And put those NFTs in a freshly created Dapper wallet.
- The original Ethereum NFTs are held in an escrow smart contract (aka burned).
People already know OpenSea and trust it. OpenSea is already sitting on a huge user base and creator base. And they plan to support Flow as well. So it’s good to launch this MVP with a partnership with them.
- Artiom, product and marketing expert, founder of Linkdrop, a platform for increasing the engagement and usage of crypto products with customers like Maker, 0x, Coinbase, etc.
- Jayesh, a young CS undergrad, won several hackathons, built a Spotify-like platform for supporting artists with crypto.
We seek one or two more devs who would love to join our team #24 DM me on Discord (Artiom | Linkdrop#4149) or here.
Let us know what you think, any feedback is appreciated