Wanted to share what I am working on. (I also find it clarifies your thinking when you are forced to articulate and share with a community)!
Help developers launch and integrate token networks into there apps + website in minutes.
Online businesses + communities need engagement from their customers and users.
This is because engagement is what drives business outcomes. And this is really hard .
Token networks unlock better incentives for engagement . But …
- They are very expensive to build
- They are very time consuming consuming to build.
- It’s a very technical problem.
- There are a lack of proven strategies
Tones of web2 products have this problem.
Right now there are really interesting usecases in media + social emerging (think Reddit/Voice etc). I’ve seen some of these insights from my own experience as the lead PM integrating a reward token into a media product (Decrypt.co).
This company help developers launch and integrate a tokens into their projects in minutes.
- It’s effortless to install - Think google analytics
- You can launch in minutes - WYSIWYG dashboard.
- It’s completely customizable - brands and communities can change look/feel and token mechanics.
- Has battle tested templates - taking the best of what works in the space.
What I’m Thinking about :
I am super interested in this problem space and ‘web3 bridge companies’. Particularly the concept of creating a tool kit for better incentive design! I’ve also been thinking about:
- Getting into market ASAP. What is the ‘thin-wedge’/prototype, tech stack and initial customer base?
- Crafting a beautiful developer + user experience.
- A top-down approach (start with the customer not the technology!)
Hope this gives a quick summary on the startup I am excited to continue working on!
Wanted to put this out into the world. Would love to get your feedback, perspectives and ideas.