(Feedback wanted!)🚀 Launch + integrate token networks into web2 projects in minutes

Hey :wave:,

Wanted to share what I am working on. (I also find it clarifies your thinking when you are forced to articulate and share with a community)!

TLDR:

Help developers launch and integrate token networks into there apps + website in minutes.

The problem:

Online businesses + communities need engagement from their customers and users.

This is because engagement is what drives business outcomes. And this is really hard .

Token networks unlock better incentives for engagement . But …

1. They are very expensive to build
  2. They are very time consuming consuming to build.
  3. It’s a very technical problem.
  4. There are a lack of proven strategies

Customers

Tones of web2 products have this problem.

Right now there are really interesting usecases in media + social emerging (think Reddit/Voice etc). I’ve seen some of these insights from my own experience as the lead PM integrating a reward token into a media product (Decrypt.co).

Solution :

This company help developers launch and integrate a tokens into their projects in minutes.

1. It’s effortless to install - Think google analytics
  2. You can launch in minutes - WYSIWYG dashboard.
  3. It’s completely customizable - brands and communities can change look/feel and token mechanics.
  4. Has battle tested templates - taking the best of what works in the space.

What I’m Thinking about :

I am super interested in this problem space and ‘web3 bridge companies’. Particularly the concept of creating a tool kit for better incentive design! I’ve also been thinking about:

• Getting into market ASAP. What is the ‘thin-wedge’/prototype, tech stack and initial customer base?
  • Crafting a beautiful developer + user experience.
  • A top-down approach (start with the customer not the technology!)

Hope this gives a quick summary on the startup I am excited to continue working on!

Wanted to put this out into the world. Would love to get your feedback, perspectives and ideas.

Always learning,

• James
4 Likes

Hi @jamesd,

Can you explain what you mean by token network, maybe give some examples of token networks you look to integrate. Does this work like a reward token for users, or like a currency, inside a web app?

Hey Daniel,
Thanks for raising.

I think there are some really interesting usecases in media and social right now.

This could be a reward token for completing tasks or action (tutorial etc) or a token used to share value user-to-user in a two-sided network (likes etc)

Is this like reward tokens for spending money at certain businesses?

A good example would be reward tokens for completing certain actions. But equally this could be used in a two sided network to share value between users/creators.