Flow/Dapper devs needed for NFT startup

Hi, www.integralrealitylabs.com is looking for experienced flow/dapper devs to build out our NFT ecosystem. We’re a small, ambitious startup with funding and need to get people on board and going as soon as possible.

1 Like

Hi @tmdriftrrr, you can also find more developers interested in the #find-or-hire channel on Discord.

nft game development is recognized as one of the most expensive non-fungible tokens in the business of the developer company https://servreality.com/nft-blockchain/nft-game-developmen , one of the most important NFT initiatives, entered the market in 2015. A behind-the-scenes look at a reputable company

Hello All, My name is Jerry. I am part of Product Development & consulting Studio called MobileFirst/ UnitasLink.

We have executed 2 engagements on Flow Blockchain.

Both the apps are pushed to Main Net. We have expertise with Cadence & Flow Blockchain.

Feel free to drop me an email on jerrywangsf at gmail dot com. or You can drop an email on arpan at mobilefirst dot in

Cheers,
J

Hi Jerry, if you are still looking for devs please let me know. We have two years experience building dapps on FLOW. Thanks!