Getting Started -- Looking to build "study group"

Hi everyone,

I’m getting started on Cadence and figured it would be easier to learn if I was part of a group that held each other accountable on progress + served as a resource for questions, issues, etc.

If you’re interested, comment below and I’ll reach out to everyone individually to get contact info.

Let’s do this!

13 Likes

Hi David! It sounds interesting!

What’s your Cadence level?

It’s about a week that I have been studying it and right now I’m playing with kitty-items repository.
Let’s keep in touch!

4 Likes

Fabius,

Thanks for getting back to me! I am novice but am eager to learn and plan on spending a good amount of time on it over the weekend.

Do you have an email for which I can use to reach you? I’ll follow-up via that to get in touch.

4 Likes

Hi David :slight_smile:

Your study group sounds fun to me, too!

Also I’m a Cadence-beginner and I just finished Hello World tutorial on Flow Playground. I’ll leave my email, so we can discuss it further.

mailto: yeonlee@i.ewha.ac.kr

3 Likes

Hi @davidfrice , great idea, I’m interested and I like to be part of this learning journey :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I have created a study group

3 Likes

Hi David, great idea! How has the group learning been so far? Will join the discord channel

2 Likes

I’m in :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hey David,

Wanted to check in and see how the study group was going.

1 Like

Is the study group still active? I’d like to join.

2 Likes

Awesome seeing interest in a study group! If you want to learn Cadence in a guided way w/ a huge community of learners - Check out Fast Floward! A bootcamp held by our friends at Decentology. https://www.decentology.com/blog/fast-floward-developer-bootcamp-for-flow

2 Likes

I would love this also. I’m looking forward to meeting people and learning all I can.

1 Like

If you haven’t yet already, you should check out the Emerald City bootcamp! The next Cadence Beginner camp is on June 6!

3 Likes

Thank you Flow Trey. I don’t get how to get an address in Blocto. Do they have the bootcamp at a certain time?

2 Likes

Yes, I believe so. But there are lots of great resources you can check out in their repository.

As for getting an address in Blocto, are you trying to create one or find one?

2 Likes
type or paste code here
2 Likes