[Hiring] Multiple Exit Leadership Team Searching for Flow Dev

Hi there, just joined the community and learning about Flow in more detail. Thanks for having me!

I’ve been a crypto investor since 2017, have built my own crypto project, have had multiple exits with business I have founded, including two acquisitions and one IPO. I am running 3 business at the moment, of which I am a founder of all. I have a team with varied backgrounds working with me on the project under question - software engineering x3, product management, finance, marketing. All in the SF Bay Area.

We are contemplating a Flow-based marketplace, not unlike Top Shots, with some additional elements and future growth plans. We are self-funded, but are also considering interest on the VC and private realms at the moment, from investors who have benefited from the team’s work in the past.

I’m looking for a creative Flow developer who can guide us through some of the intricacies of this project. Of course equity participation opportunities on top of compensation, with potential for full-time work if we feel it is a good fit.

Would prefer NA-based. If this sounds like something you’re interested and capable of, please reach out to me privately.

Cheers.

Hi Tom,
If you are still on the lookout for some help I would be glad to help you out, as what you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson.56782@gmail.com
Cheers and Have a great Friday,
Andrew

Tom if you are still looking to fill this position, reach out to me directly theo@pineappleworkshop.com