Please find below a collection of solutions and tips to address most common problems. In general, we noticed the majority of issues encountered by users when using Flow app on Ledger can be solved with below solutions.
For those of you experiencing connection errors on Windows 10, we recommend this short-term fix
- In Chrome, Brave or other Chromium-based browsers, navigate to chrome://flags#new-usb-backend
- Ensure that the Enable new USB backend flag is set to “Disabled”
- Restart your browser and reconnect your Ledger device
“Disabled” was the default setting up until Chrome 87 (released a few weeks ago), which changed the default to “Enabled”. Normally we would not recommend adjusting browser feature flags, but we see this as an acceptable short-term solution until the Ledger team releases an official patch for Web USB.
Hi team Ive followed the instructions above and disabled the new usb backend flag but still im not receiving any instructions on my Ledger (or approval message not appearing on Ledger device or similar variations)
Make sure you have latest firmware and Flow app version on your Ledger device
- latest firmware for ledger >= 1.6.1
- latest Flow app >= 0.9.5
- Flow app on Ledger open when visiting Flow Port
Nano X bluetooth mode issues with Windows 10
Try below steps that worked for many users
- Make sure Ledger Live is closed
- Turn bluetooth off on your computer, ensure Ledger is connected with USB
- Reconnect your Ledger using a different USB port
- Restart your computer (I promise this worked at least one person!)
If you encounter new issues and/or solutions not mentioned above, please feel free to add to this thread.