๐Ÿ™‹ Looking for testers for our prototype | Health Crossing (Using Avatars to encourage healthy behaviour on the blockchain) | Respond below if you're interested!

Hey

Would you be interested being an early tester of Health Crossing?

All thatโ€™s required is

a) 5 mins on each day you want to use Health Crossing and that

b) you have a smartwatch that tracks your hours slept, steps made, distance moved and calories burned.

What is Health Crossing?

We are trying to build the most fun and engaging way to form healthy habits using personal avatars with digital unlockable collectables that change with your behaviour.

Shareable avatars linked to your smartwatch health data that live on the blockchain.

What is involved in being an early tester?

At most, 5 minutes each day!

Submit this form (airtable.com/shruLYonMil8FcrEr) with some background information about your relationship with health & technology

1. The form will get some initial feedback and set up a call with me in which we can design the initial look of your Avatar

2a) Every 1-3 days fill in the health data form here (https://airtable.com/shrg7YRGmIlSuFoZL) to receive an updated version of your Avatar that reflects your health behaviour

2b) Each time you complete the form I will you send you your updated Avatar you can use as your profile picture on Slack, Discord etc.

1. Repeat steps 1-2b for 28 days after which we will discuss your Health Crossing Experience and notice any change in your health behaviour during that period.

We request you use Health crossing at least once a week, and think using it every 1-3 days is optimal

All the best,

Alex and the Health Crossing team

2 Likes

yeah super hyped to give it a try! Does Fitbit tracker work too? :watch:

2 Likes

When are you guys starting? You guys already built the product?

I have a dapp which stakes to complete this kind of 30 days challenge. If itโ€™s usable state, I can contact the people who completed โ€œ30 days pushup challengeโ€ to see if they are interested in trying (and probably I can use my dapp for incentivising the completion).

Like @unlocked the only smart watch I have is a fitbit HR.

1 Like

yes it works for fitbit