Problems Authenticating with Fleek

Hello there!

Iā€™m trying to develop a webpage that interacts with the onFlow blockchain using Fleek as a deployment tool since I like the idea of using IPFS hosting and different possibilities that Fleek offers.

However, Iā€™m trying to replicate the tutorial available at:
https://docs.onflow.org/flow-js-sdk/flow-app-quickstart
and the Authentication Cluster (the component that letā€™s the user log in using their wallet) doesnā€™t work. It gives the following error: Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: Failed to construct ā€˜URLā€™.

I thought that it was related to a bad URL construction due to the IPFS format, however I donā€™t understand where I could be making this mistake.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

Okay, so I just found the error and in fact is a bit stupid :sweat_smile:

Just in case someone faces the same problem at some point, Iā€™m going to leave a brief explanation:

The issue was that Wallet discovery (as well ass Access node and contract profile) is defines in ā€œ.env.localā€. This constant is used during the auth process, so if the value is missing the process will fail. The problem here was that when I uploaded the code to do the deployment I forgot to include this file to the CD tool, in this case Fleek. Since fleek didnā€™t have access to the values, it couldnā€™t solve the different steps to authenticate the user.

Hope this helps if someone is faceing similar issues!