Sporting Collectable Moments_ White Label or TurnKey Solution

The NBA Topshot product is revolutionary imo. The opportunity is global scalability - Hundreds of international sporting leagues and thousands of professional sporting clubs all with the content and the fan engagement to deliver sales quickly.

What’s not available is the infrastructure.

A turnkey solution is a type of system built end-to-end for a customer that can be easily implemented into a current business process.

White label products are sold by retailers with their own branding and logo but the products themselves are manufactured by a third party. White labeling occurs when the manufacturer of an item uses the branding requested by the purchaser, or marketer, instead of its own.

Core functionality:

• Game Server: Payment Integration, Game API, Session MGMT, Transaction History
  • Game Client: UX/UI
  • Command Centre: Game Settings MGMT, Reports, User Account Management
1 Like

@PAPP10 we couldn’t agree more! Building out what we’ve done for the NBA into something more generalizable is a big, important task - if it’s something you’re interested in working on directly definitely let us know and we’ll see how you can get more involved :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @laynelafrance

Thanks for following up and sending your note. I’m not a developer but would happily get involved where I can add value. I believe I sent you a DM. If you haven’t received it please let me know.

1 Like

Hi - we are in development phase of an NFT project and looking ideally at turnkey solutions for speed to market is this something that you can deloiver on

Hi @NiFTyMe

Wishing you the best mate, but I’m not a developer. Hoping you can crack it though !!

Ok thanks