(Westminster Dog Show) but for Cryotokitties

Ok so this is my actual product idea, my last post was an introduction to who I was and my background!

2 Likes

I love this idea!! It has a lot of possible ways to innovate and different directions it could go in. You could have some competitions where all community members could cast votes to select best in breed/show-- and could also potentially have a panel of expert “judges” as they might have in the dog show for awarding some prizes? Maybe pulling from community members that are knowledgeable about breeding process?

I like the idea that this competition could take into account both the stats of different trait percentages but also the creativity/aesthetics of the breeder with the combination of traits and such.

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback and yeah we would need requitable judging from veteran breeders and maybe even CK team members or celebrity judges. But I’m glad you like the idea! I still have a long way to go fleshing it out.

love this idea

we have some internal thinking around what we called “Beauty Pageant” – i will sync w Jordan on sharing this with you!

2 Likes

That would be amazing, would love to see this idea fleshed out. it’s a very achievable, and with the right people can bring a lot of excitement to CK. Thank you for the feedback!