Looking to build a Flow Development Team for major sporting code licensing

Hi Flow Community,

My digital agency ‘in10tion.com.au’ is on the verge of securing ‘digital blockchain licenses’ for Australia’s and an International major sporting codes, and i am looking to start securing a team of Flow blockchain developers and designers to create individual marketplace websites for each of them, similar to the Topshot experience.

If you feel as if you could assemble a competent development team, and then start working on the first sporting code site, then please reach out, this is a big opportunity, so we are looking for the best team possible.

I would be happy to elaborate further on discord, feel free to chat with me on there ‘foxesden’

1 Like

What’s your 4 digit tag?

I would love to hear more information and chat about this project. I work for a development shop with flow developers and I think we could pitch in and be a great help. My email is theo@pineappleworkshop.com

How’s this project going? Are you seeking any funding?

It’s all going well, we are waiting on IP licenses for the major sport codes, and working on the launch on NFT Stadiums.

www.ePlays.com.au

we are happy to look at potential funding, shoot me an email at adrian@in10tion.com.au :+1:t2:

I am seeking funding for an internal project, a music NFT marketplace on flow. Can you reach out to me? Theo@pineappleworkshop.com

Sending you an email now

@CrypticCrypto

Will you email me as well to discuss potential funding opportunities? theo@pienappleworkshop.com please checkout our development environment: https://dev.blockrecords.io/

We are already in discussions :slight_smile:

If you still need devs, feel free to reach out: theo@pineappleworkshop.com