New To Flow - Introduction

Hi everyone! I’m Manuel from México, very glad for share with you this experience.

3 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is Usman. I just graduated uni and worked in product development in a mobile deep linking company for a year. Happy to get to know everyone here.

3 Likes

Nice to meet everyone :wave:

I’m a full stack developer from BC, Canada trying to make the jump from building marketing websites to blockchain games. Looking forward to getting to know everybody!

4 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Ze. I’m currently working in the blockchain industry as a product manager. I joined this program because I hope to learn more about Flow as it has a very novel approach to scaling, also hope to build something cool! I look forward to working you all :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Tigist Mebrate and I am a rising sophomore majoring in Computer Science as Drexel University. I am involved in the Drexel Blockchain club and would love to get more knowledge in the crypto world through here.

3 Likes

I know I’m a little late but I am Cody from Suny Albany (2nd year)

3 Likes

Hi all! I’m Monique, a poet and traveler. My partner and I RESQ animals and are building a disaster preparedness game called Zeemz. I’m stoked about OWB and building on Flow! Let’s do this! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hello All!
My name is Jared. Super stoked to be here, better late than not at all. I am a practicing geophysicist with intensive coding experience from college a few years ago, hopefully I can keep up! All the same I am really hyped on the work FLOW is doing for the industry and I look forward to building blockchain projects

3 Likes

Hi everyone, I’m Kyle from Hong Kong and I’m a Senior Digital Marketing Manager at an asset manager. Super excited to be part of the community as I’m interested in Blockchain and would love to learn more about it.

3 Likes

Hi! My name is Alcina! Completely new to the tech side of things. Looking forward to learning more and connecting with new folks!

4 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Jenny, I’m from Phoenix. I’m a 3rd year IT major at ASU with a minor in Technological Entrepreneurship and Management. I’m super excited to be a part of the team!

4 Likes

Hi there - I’m Candi, or Rudem00se on the interwebz :smiley:
Crypto Experience
I’ve been a CryptoKitties community discord moderator for a bit over 2 years now, as well as in the CheezeWizards and NBA Top Shot discords - I’m really excited for Flow and the direction of the Dapper team. I also mod in the $Whale community, and spend a lot of time networking with community members and learning about different dApp projects. I stream the CK fancy chases on Twitch, and occasionally other blockchain-related events - it’s a fun environment to be involved in!

Education/Career Details:
BA: Media/Mass Communication
BS: Information Technology/Computer Science dual major
Currently working as a Software Engineer in the Automotive industry

6 Likes

Hello my name is Bjarte and I am from Norway. Been working as a developer for over 15 years. Looking forward to learn more about blockchain and flow.

4 Likes

Hello Candi, rudem00se!
Wow, great experience, nice to have you here to learn from, thanks!
-29836 - Jared

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Katie. I am currently finishing up my graduate studies (fingers crossed in the next month or so). Prior to graduate school, I worked in the arts and non-profit sectors. I’ve gained some coding experience during graduate school, but I’m still pretty new to blockchain. I’m a big fan of CryptoKitties. I’m excited to be part of the OWB bootcamp and am looking forward to learning more about FLOW and the opportunities it offers for us to develop new projects.

4 Likes

Hi Katie, fingers are crossed!

1 Like

Hello,
I’m Yasir, long time network engineer with a strong computer science background.
Looking forward to make myself useful within the flow ecosystem.

Hi everyone!

My name is Marius Andrei and I’m one of the Ubik Capital represenatives
Ubik Capital is a team of people who are passionate about blockchain. We have 40+ years of experience in software development, program management, and system operations. We want to do our part to serve the FLOW community through outreach, technical development, and of course, running a resilient node! We would love to learn more about FLOW and we would love to run a FLOW node.

Hi! I‘m Oliver, Business Developer at Blockwatch. Excited to be in the flow. Looking forward to building and connecting with y‘all.

Hello guys, I’m Andrew from Kiev, I’m in crypto from 2016 and still waiting for the moon :laughing: