New To Flow - Introduction

If you’re new to Flow introduce yourself here!

Edit Nov 13, 2020: going forward please create a new post in this category for your introduction New To Flow - Flow Community instead of reply below :pray:

9 Likes

Hello I’m Phoenix and I’m going into second year computer engineering at UBC

7 Likes

Hello, I am Manu and I am 3rd year Electrical Engineering student at UBC

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Kieran and I am a 4th year Computer Science student at Northwestern

3 Likes

Hi I’m Jason, going into my third year of Computer Engineering at UBC.

4 Likes

Hello everyone! My name’s Thomas and I’m a blogger / content creator trying to take my skills to the next level with block-chain technology. I look forward to working with everyone!

3 Likes

Hi guys, my name’s Carlos and I study sociology at Iscte-Iul and my third year will be spent as an exchange student at Université de Genève

3 Likes

Hello! My name is Jacob and I’ll be going into my 2nd year at Northwestern for Computer Science. I’m very excited to be a part of this team!

3 Likes

about to go to UBC CPEN for second year haha

2 Likes

add me on FB Phoenix Liu:p

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Ellie and I just finished my second year of computer science at University of Oregon

3 Likes

Hey folks, I’m Tirtha, working as a Blockchain Developer. Glad to be a part of the community.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Jayesh, CS Undergraduate from India. I’m working on methods to improve the state of adoption in blockchain and I’m very excited to be a part of this community :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey, I’m Alex. I work in Startup investment and growth and keen to learn more about blockchain and build relationships in the Blockchain community. I have a finance background but can do some design and learning python.

Nice to meet you all!

5 Likes

Hi! I’m Vivian. I’m a rising sophomore at NYU, studying Economics & Maths. I’m glad to join this community!

2 Likes

Hello guys! I am Nisarg and I am a rising sophomore studying Computer Science at the University of Michigan. I am involved in a Blockchain Club over there and wanted to join this bootcamp for more involvement in the Blockchain world! Hopefully I will be able to keep up with the content and learn a lot from this session!

3 Likes

Hey Everyone, I am Jerry. And I am a rising junior at NYU double majoring in Mathematics and Computer Science

3 Likes

Hello You All.
I’m Mieszko, I am a developer =)

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Sachin. I’m a recent grad from Northwestern University in Computer Science and am looking forward to working with cool people and getting hands-on experience building apps that leverage blockchain. Feel free to reach out at sachin@u.northwestern.edu

3 Likes

Hi Tony, here am new to flow looking forward to learning

3 Likes